Yoga and Ayurveda Yoga Schools in Rishikesh, India
Ayuskama Ayur Yoga school offers Yoga Alliance registered 200 Hrs & 300 Hrs Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh, India
AYTTC 200Hrs (Ayurveda Yoga teacher training course) is unique course for those student who want to study Ayurveda & Yoga together in an traditional way, it’s an intensive course include both Yoga & Ayurveda theory & practical session. In this course you will study how we can combine Yoga & Ayurveda in therapeutic way, learn to balance & transform yourself with traditional Ayurveda & Yoga techniques. This Yoga teacher training course is organized by professional Yoga guru and Ayurvedacharya. After completion of this course students will get two certificate one for Yoga teacher & another for one month Ayurveda course. Ayuskama Rishikesh offer Ayurveda & yoga teacher training courses and Ayurveda & yoga retreats internationally, and is registered under the Indian state Government.
Preview Syllabus for Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course(AYTTC) 200Hrs
- Learning different styles of yoga techniques like-traditional Patanjali, Hatha, Astanga Yoga ,Kundalini Yoga , Shivananda & Vinyasa etc.
- Basic principle of Ayurveda
- Pancha Mahabhuta Concept
- Tridosha Concept( vata, pitta. Kapha)
- Concept of Sapta Dhatu (Body Elements)
- Concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- Concept of Srotas (Body Channels)
- Concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- Concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract)
- Concept of Prakruti (Body Constitution)
- Concept of Vikurti
- Concept of ama(metabolic toxins)
- Benefits of Pranayama and Prana vata, techniques of breathing ,Bandhas, Yogic Shatkriya/Shatkarma (Yogic way for cleaning), Panchakarma (detoxification technique)
- Techniques of meditation & different type of meditation, OM meditation etc& mantra recitation.
- Introduction of Chakaras , Marma, Kundalini,Nadis, Bandha and Mudras and with the benefits.
- Hata yoga pradipika & Patanjali Yoga Sutra, charka smhita
- Yoga & Ayurveda philosophy(eight Limbs of Ashtanga-yoga).
- Ayurveda & yogic way of life style management.
- Concept of Ayurveda, nutrition and the satvic diet.
- Ayurveda Yoga therapy according to the disease.
- Knowledge of modern anatomy & physiology for yoga
- Teaching yoga practice for perfection & self confidence
Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training (AYTTC 200Hrs) Daily Schedule
- 06.30 to 08.00 AM – Hatha Yoga
- 08:00 to 09:00 AM – Pranayama (Monday to Thursday) Meditation- (Friday to Saturday)
- 09:00 to 09:45 AM – Breakfast
- 09:45 to 10:45 AM – Yoga Philosophy
- 10:45 to 11:45 PM – Body Alignment Class
- 11:45 to 12:00 PM – Mantra chanting
- 01:00 PM – Lunch time
- 02:30 to 04:30 PM – Ayurveda class (theory & practical session)
- 04:30 to 05:30 PM – Anatomy & Physiology, according to Ayurveda and Yoga (Monday to Thursday)
- 05:30 to 06:30 PM – Hatha Yoga self-practice
- 07:30 PM – Dinner
- 09:00 PM – Lights Off
Note: Class time can be changeable depends on season.
Fee for this course is 1650 USD ( include course fee, three meals & non ac accommodation).
Student will get non ac private room with attached bath room.
Three Ayurveda & Yogic meal.
Early bird discount – 150 USD ( if a student book this course three month before commencing date of the course)
Course fee after discount is 1500 USD.
If a student don’t want food & accommodation facilities then fee for AYTTC would be 1200 USD.
Live dates ( 2018- 2019 )
- 10th Sept 2018 to 8th Oct 2018
- 15th Oct 2018 to 12th Nov 2018
- 19th Nov 2018 to 17th Dec 2018
- 15th Jan 2019 to 12th Feb 2019
- 16th Feb 2019 to 16th March 2019
- 20th March 2019 to 16th April 2019
- 23th April 2019 to 21st May 2019
- 2nd July 2019 to 30th July 2019
- 3rd August 2019 to 31st Sept 2019
- 4th Sept 2019 to 2nd Oct 2019
- 7th Oct 2019 to 4th Nov 2019
- 8th Nov 2019 to 5th Dec 2019
- 9th Dec 2019 to 6th Jan 2020
Courses Registration Fees 200 USD + 10 USD Handling Fee
Deposit instructions and details will send to you on your acceptation. Payment methods (Bank transfer /pay pal/western union).
The rest of the payment will be payable on admission day.
Including With The Course :
- Shatkarma accessory (Cleansing techniques),
- Ayurveda &Yoga course material
- One note book,
- One day out tour to nearby location
- Ayurveda pulse diagnostic consultation with our Ayurveda doctor
- Private room with attached bath
- Ayurveda & Yogic meals three time a day
- 2- 3 time herbal tea
- Yoga alliance certificate
Terms and Conditions: Please Read Carefully
Refund Policy: Deposited fee is non refundable, but it is transferable to another upcoming training course.
At least 90 % of attendance of student is compulsory for doing the course.
Tamsik food like Nonveg food, smoking, drinking any form of alcohols is restricted in yoga school.
We have limited seats available for short term yoga courses and retreats, therefore, booking in advance is highly recommended.
Daily schedule is subject to change depending on conditions.
If you have any questions related to Registration, Payment, Visa or any other query about our Ayurveda Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, please contact us at: Ayuskama Ayurveda Rishikesh email : firstname.lastname@example.org,