Yoga and Ayurveda Schools in Rishikesh, India
Ayuskama Ayur Yoga school offers Yoga Alliance registered 200 Hrs & 300 Hrs Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh, India
AYTTC 200Hrs (Ayurveda Yoga teacher training course) is a unique course for those students who want to study Ayurveda & Yoga together in a traditional way, it’s an intensive course include both Yoga & Ayurveda theory & practical session. In this course, you will study how we can combine Yoga & Ayurveda in a therapeutic way, learn to balance & transform yourself with traditional Ayurveda & Yoga techniques. This Yoga teacher training course is organized by professional Yoga guru and Ayurvedacharya. After completion of this course, students will get two certificates one for Yoga teacher & another for one month Ayurveda course. Ayuskama Rishikesh offers Ayurveda & yoga teacher training courses and Ayurveda & yoga retreats internationally and is registered under the Indian state Government.
Syllabus for Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course(AYTTC) 200Hrs
- Learning different styles of yoga techniques like-traditional Patanjali, Hatha, Astanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Shivananda & Vinyasa etc.
- The basic principle of Ayurveda
- Pancha Mahabhuta Concept
- Tridosha Concept( Vata, pitta. Kapha)
- The concept of Sapta Dhatu (Body Elements)
- The concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- The concept of Srotas (Body Channels)
- The concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- The concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract)
- The concept of Prakruti (Body Constitution)
- Concept of Vikuiti
- The concept of ama(metabolic toxins)
- Benefits of Pranayama and Prana Vata, techniques of breathing, Bandhas, Yogic Shatkriya/Shatkarma (Yogic way for cleaning), Panchakarma (detoxification technique)
- Techniques of meditation & different type of meditation, OM meditation etc& mantra recitation.
- Introduction of Chakras , Marma, Kundalini, Nadis, Bandha and Mudras and with the benefits.
- Hata yoga pradipika & Patanjali Yoga Sutra, charka smhita
- Yoga & Ayurveda philosophy(eight Limbs of Ashtanga-yoga).
- Ayurveda & yogic way of lifestyle management.
- Concept of Ayurveda, nutrition and the sattvic diet.
- Ayurveda Yoga therapy according to the disease.
- Knowledge of modern anatomy & physiology for yoga
- Teaching yoga practice for perfection & self-confidence
Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training (AYTTC 200Hrs) Daily Schedule
- 06.30 to 08.00 AM – Hatha Yoga
- 08:00 to 09:00 AM – Pranayama (Monday to Thursday) Meditation- (Friday to Saturday)
- 09:00 to 09:45 AM – Breakfast
- 09:45 to 10:45 AM – Yoga Philosophy
- 10:45 to 11:45 PM – Body Alignment Class
- 11:45 to 12:00 PM – Mantra Chanting
- 01:00 PM – Lunchtime
- 02:30 to 04:30 PM – Ayurveda class (theory & practical session)
- 04:30 to 05:30 PM – Anatomy & Physiology, according to Ayurveda and Yoga (Monday to Thursday)
- 05:30 to 06:30 PM – Hatha Yoga self-practice
- 07:30 PM – Dinner
- 09:00 PM – Lights Off
Note: Class time can be changeable depends on the season.
Fee for this course is 1750 USD ( includes meals & sharing accommodation )
The student will get non-ac private room with attached bathroom.
Three Ayurveda & Yogic meal.
Early bird discount – 150 USD ( if a student book this course three months before commencing date of the course)
Course fee after discount is 1600 USD.
If a student doesn’t want food & accommodation facilities then the fee for AYTTC would be 1200 USD.
Live dates ( 2019- 2020 )
|Course Date||Course Fees||Registration|
|20th Mar 2019 to 16th Apr 2019||1200 / 1750 USD||Apply Now|
|23rd Apr 2019 to 21st May 2019||1200 / 1750 USD||Apply Now|
|2nd Jul 2019 to 30th Jul 2019||1200 / 1750 USD||Apply Now|
|3rd Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||1200 / 1750 USD||Apply Now|
|4th Sep 2019 to 2nd Oct 2019||1200 / 1750 USD||Apply Now|
|7th Oct 2019 to 4th Nov 2019||1200 / 1750 USD||Apply Now|
|8th Nov 2019 to 5th Dec 2019||1200 / 1750 USD||Apply Now|
|9th Dec 2019 to 6th Jan 2020||1200 / 1750 USD||Apply Now|
Courses Registration Fees 200 USD + 10 USD Handling Fee
Deposit instructions and details will send to you on your acceptation. Payment methods (Bank transfer /pay pal/western union).
The rest of the payment will be payable on admission day.
Including With The Course :
- Shatkarma accessory (Cleansing techniques),
- Ayurveda &Yoga course material
- One notebook,
- One day out tour to the nearby location
- Ayurveda pulse diagnostic consultation with our Ayurveda doctor
- Private room with attached bath
- Ayurveda & Yogic meals three times a day
- 2- 3-time herbal tea
- Yoga Alliance certificate
Terms and Conditions: Please Read Carefully
Refund Policy: Deposited fee is non-refundable, but it is transferable to another upcoming training course.
At least 90 % of attendance of student is compulsory for doing the course.
Tamsik food like Nonveg food, smoking, drinking any form of alcohols is restricted in yoga school.
We have limited seats available for short-term yoga courses and retreats, therefore, booking in advance is highly recommended.
The daily schedule is subject to change depending on conditions.
If you have any questions related to Registration, Payment, Visa or any other query about our Ayurveda Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, please contact us at Ayuskama Ayurveda Rishikesh email: email@example.com,