200 & 300 hrs Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India: Learn the right concepts of Yoga and Ayurveda!
Learn Yoga and Ayurveda by professional yoga guru’s and Ayurveda doctor’s who impart Yoga training teacher in Rishikesh, India. They also aim to nourish the internal powers of the people, so that it can be used for their own benefit.
Teacher Training Course like-200 & 300 hours yoga TTC in Rishikesh offers a brilliant opportunity to learn both Yoga and Ayurveda in a classic way to transform and balance out your life. The techniques and theoretical or practical sessions are conducted by experienced Ayurvedacharya and Yoga guru. Once the course gets completed, you can flaunt two certificates among your friends circle-one for Yoga teacher and another for one month Ayurveda course.
If you are keen to apply for a certified course of 200 & 300 hours Yoga & Ayurveda TTC in Rishikesh, you can learn following things under their theoretical and practical sessions:-
- Yoga techniques such as as-Astanga Yoga, Patanjali, Shivananda & Vinyasa, benefits of Yogic Shatkriya/Shatkarma, Pranayama and Prana Vata etc.
- The concept of Mala, Agni, Srotas, Koshta, Prakruti, Sapta Dhatu, Tridosha, etc.
- Different type of meditations and mantra recitation
- From the history of Ayurveda to basic principles of Ayurveda
- Eight branches and philosophy behind Ayurveda
- Introduction to Authentic Panchkarma
- The concept of Ayurveda in Nutrition, health preservation, and preventive medicine
- Marma therapy and Common used oils and herbs
- In Practical sessions you can gain knowledge with respect to- a different type of body and bag massages with medicinal leaves/powder/rice and milk(Podikizhi, Navarakizhi, Elakizhi etc.), local treatment for back pain, neck or knee joint pain ( Janu vasti, Katee vasti, Greeva vasti etc.), Oil Treatment for head-Shirodhara, Herbal Steam Bath, Ayurvedic Feet and face Massage, Shiro Abhyanga ( head massage) and the list goes on.
So, stop waiting and learn yoga in beautiful Rishikesh by professionals of Ayuskama Ayur Yoga school (registered under the Indian state Government and with Yoga Alliance USA & Yoga alliance international)to not only make your way of living better but also enlighten other lives too!