Ayurveda Marma Therapy Course
Ayurveda Marma therapy is for balancing the prana energy & removing the blockage of energy in your body. Marma therapy is a ancient Indian practice which focuses on the manipulation of subtle energy (prana) in the body for the purposes of supporting the healing process. Marma therapy is based on the utilization of vital points in the body which are considered to be access points to body, mind, and consciousness.
This gentle treatment creates an opportunity to experience powerful and dynamic transformation at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level by building a positive link with the unconscious mind. Many times, people are not able to go outside their ‘comfort zone’. They think they have absolute limitations. After Marma is done, they can start taking positive risks.
Eligibility: No prior Ayurvedic knowledge required.
Duration: One week ( Two & half hr class)
15000 INR (without food & accommodation)
23000 INR (with food & accommodation) prior booking is recommended.
This program enables you to :
- Understand the Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Perform Body constitution examination
- Determine appropriate massage therapies for common health concerns and knowledge of common massage oils
- Know about marma (107 Vital points ) of human body
- Yoga & Marma-know about chakaras, nadi & prana
- Practical session of marma therapy.
Therapeutic value of Marma Theraphy :-
Marma is beneficial for many conditions, including the following:
- Muscular and joint pain
- Frozen joints
- Muscular strain
- Respiratory conditions
- Digestion and elimination problems
- Nervous system disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- General aging problems
- Glandular tissues
- Anxiety and depression
- Stress response, fears and phobias
- Confusion, memory loss and mental focus
- Low energy and fatigue
- Breaking through limited belief systems.
Live date for this course:
- 19th Nov 2018
- 26th Nov 2018
- 3rd Dec 2018
- 10th Dec 2018
- 17th Dec 2018
- 24th Dec 2018