Certified Ayurveda Therapist Course
Ayuskama Ayurveda Rishikesh has designed a special course for Ayurveda healing therapies. Training will be conducted by our well qualified Ayurveda professional, doctor & trainers. The course includes both theory & practical session. Ayurveda therapist course includes expert lectures, individual demonstrations, and exposure of different Ayurveda therapies on trainees themselves.
We shall provide you with an Ayurveda therapist certificate depending upon the attendance and successful completion of the course.
Note – This course is an introductory course to explore your knowledge of Ayurveda to heal & transform yourself. At the end of this course, the student does not get the privilege of the title as an Ayurveda doctor or physician.
Duration: Four weeks (Sundays off)
This course includes both theory & practical session.
This course includes both theory & practical session( four hrs class)
Morning Pranayama class – one hr
Ayurveda Yoga anatomy & physiology class – one hr ( Mon to Thu)
Ayurveda theory & practical session – two hrs
- Student can join Ayurveda panchakarma treatment during free time (we offer a special discount for the student for treatments)
- Student can join drop-in Yoga, meditation, mantra chanting, pranayama class (we offer a special discount for the student for Yoga classes)
(Time duration of a class can be changeable if students have doubt & question or Wish to practice more, the time of the class can be increased or students can practice longer in extra time)
Tuition Fee :
INR 48000 (without food & accommodation)
INR 87000 (with meals & sharing accommodation) Prior booking recommended.
Live Dates of the course :
|Course Date||Course Fees||Registration|
|2nd Jul 2019 to 30th Jul 2019||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|3rd Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|4th Sep 2019 to 2nd Oct 2019||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|7th Oct 2019 to 4th Nov 2019||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|8th Nov 2019 to 5th Dec 2019||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|9th Dec 2019 to 6th Jan 2020||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|13th Jan 2020 to 10th Feb 2020||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|14th Feb 2020 to 13th Mar 2020||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|17th Mar 2020 to 14th April 2020||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|20th Apr 2020 to 18th May 2020||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|1st Jul 2020 to 29th Jul 2020||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
|3rd Aug 2020 to 31st Aug 2020||48000 / 87000 INR||Apply Now|
- Theoretical sessions:
- Fundamentals of Ayurveda philosophy
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Prakriti (body – type) analysis: Principles and practice
- History of Ayurveda
- Branches of Ayurveda
- History & Philosophy of Ayurveda
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Concept of tri upstambha (three main pillars) of Ayurveda – Diet, sleep & celibacy
- Ayurveda nutrition concept of Diet and Life style
- Seasonal regimen as per Ayurveda & Ayurveda Yoga lifestyle.
- Concept of Rasayana( Rejuvenation therapy) according to Ayurveda
- Fundamentals of Ayurveda Diagnosis
- Basic concepts of Ayurveda Pharmacology – Dravyaguna
- Herbs for primary health care
- Panchakarma introduction.
Practical sessions :
- Abhyanga (Ayurvedic Body Massage)
- Marma therapies
- Elakizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicinal Leaves)
- Podikizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicinal Powders)
- Navarakizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicated Rice& milk)
- Shirodhara (Oil Treatment for the Head)
- Thakra Dhara
- Ksheera Dhara
- Kateevasti (Local Treatment for Low Back Pain)
- Greevavasti (Local Treatment for Neck problems)
- Januvasti (Local Treatment for Knee joint Pain)
- Herbal Steam Bath
- Ayurvedic Feet Massage
- Shiro Abhyanga (Traditional Indian Head Massage)
- Ayurvedic Face Massage
Course Availability: See live date of the course
Eligibility: No prior Ayurvedic knowledge required.
To Fill in your Application or know Details click here