Ayurveda Nutrition & Cooking Course:
Ayurveda Nutrition Course :- Let us speak about Ayurveda & Nutrition cooking . Nutrient loss is a consequence of nearly every cooking process be it Vegan or Non Vegan. Exposure to heat, light or oxygen will alter the nutrients found in food, and methods that involve water often reduce the amounts of nutrients as these get ‘washed out’ and left behind is just a few Nutrition’s for our Body.
Eating nutritious foods can improve your health and energy levels.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Prakriti (body – type) analysis
- Concept of Agni (digestive fire) & Ama (biological toxins)
- Basic principles of Ayurvedic dietetics
- Preparation of different kinds of healthy recipes according to Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic cooking
- Know about Indian herbs & spices
- Ayurveda nutrition & diet management for comman health issues.
- Diet & nutrition according to your body constitution & dosha imbalance
- Yogic diet – Satavic, Rajasic & Tamasic food
- Conscious eating principle – how to eat
- Diet &food according to six healing taste
- Concept of ahara vihara(life style according to Yoga & Ayurveda
It’s important to select the right cooking method to maximize the nutritional quality of your Food.
Don’t let the nutrients in your food go down the drain.
So, if you’re trying to get the most nutrition out of your foods, How to Prepare them can make a big difference. Here in Take the course which will give you a Healthy Life style.
Live date for this course:-
- 23th April
- 7th May
- 14th May
- 2nd July
- 9th July
- 23rd July
- 31th July
- 6th Aug
- 13th Aug
- 20th Aug
- 27th Aug
- 3rd Sept
- 10th Sept
- 17th Sept
- 24th Sept
- 1st Oct
- 8th Oct
- 15th Oct
- 22nd Oct
- 29th Oct
- 5th Nov
- 12th Nov
- 19th Nov
- 26th Nov
- 3rd Dec
- 10th Dec
- 17th Dec
- 24th Dec