Ayurveda for Beginners Course In Rishikesh
Note – This course is an introductory course to explore your knowledge of Ayurveda to heal & transform yourself. At the end of this course, the student does not get the privilege of the title as an Ayurveda doctor or physician.
The programme Beginners Ayurveda Course helps you in understanding the science of Ayurveda, its Mind- Body- Soul and other principles and specialties which one can adapt to keep himself conscious and healthy. There is a unique opportunity in this day and age to lead successful lives by assisting family, friends, and clients in creating healthier bodies and lifestyles, thus eventually lowering healthcare costs.
The certified instructors at Ayuskama Rishikesh will help you to formulate a deep understanding of this ancient discipline that has been practiced for centuries. The beginners will be taught meditation, chanting, pranayama, a cleansing ritual. Any beginner who wishes to develop their Ayurveda practice further can continue their learning here as Ayuskama Rishikesh Further also offers intermediate and advanced levels of Ayurveda Learnings.
Health is not only the absence of disease, but it also has to do with the strength of the body, pleasant emotions, with an efficient elimination of body waste and living a productive life.
The ancient science of healing, Ayurveda, can be an effective response to most pressing health problems in today’s world. This science guides us in how to listen to our bodies and interpret their signs of discomfort, and thus, in this way, to be able to maintain good health and make our lives more productive and satisfied.
Through Ayurveda, the valuable experience of true health becomes increasingly more accessible to the citizens of the current era.
Throughout this course, you will have the skills to identify your constitution and that of other people, as well as knowing what type of diet, lifestyle, and therapies can help you treat a wide variety of imbalances such as constipation, flu, gastritis, and insomnia among several more.
You will be able to deal with simple imbalances that people can experience in their day to day with simple and practical techniques. Using diet, therapies, and lifestyle.
DURATION: Four weeks (Sundays off)
This course includes both theory & practical session ( four hrs class )
- The student can join Ayurveda panchakarma treatment during free time (we offer a special discount for a student for treatments)
- The student can join drop-in Yoga, meditation, mantra chanting, pranayama class (we offer a special discount for a student for Yoga classes)
- (Time duration of a class can be changeable if students have doubt & question or Wish to practice more, time of the class can be increased or students can practice longer in extra time)
|$ 685 USD
(without food & accommodation)
|$ 1300 USD – Prior booking recommended.
(with meals & Private accommodation)
LIVE DATES OF THE COURSE:
|Course Date||Private(Food & Room) Fees||without Accommodation Fees||Registration|
|9th Nov to 5th Dec 2020||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Close|
|7th Dec to 4th Jan 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||close|
|11th Jan to 6th Feb 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
|9th Feb to 8th March 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
|11th March to 7th April 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
|12th April to 8th May 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
|11th May to 7th June 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
|1st July to 28th July 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
|2nd Aug to 29th Aug 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Sep to 28th Sep 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Oct to 28th Oct 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Nov to 28th Nov 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Dec to 28th Dec 2021||$1300 USD||$685 USD||Apply Now|
1. Introduction to Ayurveda
- Unique features
- Concept of health
2. History of Ayurveda
3. Branches of Ayurveda
4.History & Philosophy of Ayurveda
5. Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Pancha Mahabhuta Concept
- Tridosha Concept( vata, pitta. Kapha)
- The concept of Sapta Dhatu (Body Elements)
- The concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- The concept of Srotas (Body Channels)
- The concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- The concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract)
- The concept of Prakruti (Body Constitution)
- Concept of Vikurti
- The concept of ama(metabolic toxins)
6. Preventive medicine & Health preservation in Ayurveda
7. The concept of Ayurveda nutrition
8. Basic introduction of authentic Panchakarma
9. Common used oil & Herbs
10. Marma therapy
- Abhyanga (Ayurvedic Body Massage)
- Ayurveda cooking
- Marma therapies
- Elakizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicinal Leaves)
- Podikizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicinal Powders)
- Navarakizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicated Rice& milk)
- Shirodhara (Oil Treatment for the Head)
- Thakra Dhara
- Katee vasti (Local Treatment for Low Back Pain)
- Greeva vasti (Local Treatment for Neck problems)
- Janu vasti (Local Treatment for Knee joint Pain)
- Herbal Steam Bath
- Ayurvedic Feet Massage
- Shiro Abhyanga (Traditional Indian Head Massage)
- Ayurvedic Face Massage
- Formation and deepening of the understanding of the concepts of the psycho-physiological constitutional type, doshas as constitutional components, their manifestation in balance and imbalance.
- Balancing the constitutional type as a way of healing (nutrition, cleansing at home, procedures at home, work and rest, exercise).
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicines: basic principles of application, action, indications, consistency, and compatibility of application.
- Panchakarma in Ayurvedic clinic and at home:
- Preliminary practices – purvakarma: methods of oil and diaphoretic therapy,
- Main practices – pradhana karma: vaman, virechan, basti, nasya, raktamoksha,
- Additional procedures
- Nutrition, lifestyle, possible side effects during panchakarma
Who this course is for:
“Ayurvedic Medicine for Beginners” is a course for those interested in self-knowledge to obtain a healthy lifestyle, applying efficient and straightforward therapies.
This course is designed for Physicians, Yoga teachers, Massage therapists, nutritionists and other professionals who perform their activities in the field of health and the general public.
The course seeks to awaken that inner intuition so that we are connected to our true constitution.
Course Availability: See live date of the course
Eligibility: No prior Ayurvedic knowledge required.
To Fill in your Application or know Details click here https://www.ayuskamarishikesh.com/contact-ayuskama-rishikesh/application-form/