Here we are providing you Ayurveda Online Abhyangam Massage course (traditional Ayurveda massage),learn Ayyurveda massage in an authentic way, it can be studied in your own place ie at your own place. In this course you will study full body Ayurveda massage like head massage, neck & shoulder massage, leg & feet massage, back massage, face massage etc. Abhyangam is one the balancing therapy to balance of your dosha. We can use as a part of therapy or we can do self massage as a part of Ayurveda lifestyle.
Online Ayurveda Abhyangam Massage Course
Ayurveda Abhyangam Is Traditional Ayurveda Oil Massage: Ayurveda massage is based on each individual’s body type. The practitioner uses specific oils to stimulate subtle energy points throughout the body. Ayurved massage is turning into a standard on probably the most first part of Panchakarma therapy.
Benefits Of Ayurveda Abhyangam Massage.
- Abhyangam stimulates organs,energy point and increase blood circulation.
- Abhyangam nourishes the body.
- Benefits sleep patterns
- Decreases the effects of aging.
- Produces softness of skin, strength and color to the body.
- Reduces mental or body stress, Normalizes heart rate, Blood pressure.
- Helpful in the condition of hypertension and Anxiety.
- Give relaxation to mind and heal muscles.
Requirements for Ayurveda Abhyangam
1.Droni/ pathi (massage table)
2.Plain or Medicated oil(According to doshas) [Common oil for everyone Sesame oil]
3.facility for heat up oil.
Applying oil :To begin with client is undressed. asked to lie down in supine position on the Abhyangam table.oil is heated make the lukewarm whole body from scalp to soles, then the client will be treated with one or two or more professional therapists who will perform massages in a particular sequence that will give relax the body.
Duration Of Abhyangam
The procedure of Abhyangam completes within one hour. If two therapists are involved in the procedure then the abhyanga may be conveniently completed in half an hour.
Contraindication Or Precaution
- After meal and suffering from indigestion.
- Fever, painful and inflammatory, certain surgery condition.
- Abhyangam is avoided or performed gently if the client has any tender point.
Online Massage Course Fees OVERVIEW: Learn Ayurveda Online Abyangama Massage course DURATION: One Week COURSE FEE: $80 (6000 Rs)
Online Ayurveda Massage Course Video Schedule
- Introduction to Abhyangam massage
- Common Ayurveda oil for massage
- How to do the preparation for the massage
- Abhyangam massage step 1. Shiro Abyahngam (head massage)
- Abhyangam massage step 2: Griva Abhyangam ( neck & shoulder session)
- Abhyangam massage step 3: Mukha Abyangam (face massage)
- Abhyangam massage step 4: Uro Abyangam ( Abdomen, chest, arm & shoulder massage)
- Abhyangam massage step 5: Pado Abyangam (leg & feet massage)
- Abhyangam massage step 6: Kati Abyangam ( back massage)