300 hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course:
Transform Yoga Skills as a Certified Professional with Our 300 hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Ayuskama Yoga school offers 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in India provides the great opportunity for you to explore, and deepen your existing knowledge of yoga. The yoga course of 300 hour yoga teacher training structure is somewhat similar to the 200-hour course but its advance level steps forward to further expand on general and specific topic discussions regarding each subject. 300 hour yoga teacher training course to deliver greatest results during in 4 weeks course program, allows the students to take a dip deeper into the Yoga world. Give a professional edge to your qualification of 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training with this advanced Yoga Alliance certified Yoga course. The way to tranquility & complete freedom was never paved so clearly before.
Ayuskama has been well-recognized as one of the most renowned institution offering yoga and Ayurveda as a therapeutic medium for healthy body, mind and soul. Moreover our yoga school has been registered with Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International offering you recognition of being a certified yoga teacher after successful completion of our teacher training program.
Book Your Mat For 300 Hrs Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- 300 Hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training
- Syllabus of Study for 300 Hours yoga course Advanced Hatha and Ashtanga techniques
- Advanced Pranayama techniques
- Bandhas (Yogic locks)
- Mudras (Yogic Gestures)
- Advanced Shatkarmas/Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Deep study of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Principles for sequencing Hatha, Ashtanga
- Study of Ayurveda – panchakarma, seasonal regimen, nutrition and the yogic diet
- Advanced mantras (for Chanting and Meditation)
- Yoga Philosophy (eight limbs of Ashtanga Yoga) with Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Teaching Practicum
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Yogic lifestyle
- Our Other Yoga Course
Fee for AYTTC 300 Hrs is 2000 USD with meals & accommodation (private non ac room with WiFi facilitates)
Early bird discount – 150 USD ( if a student book this course three month before commencing date of the course)
Course fee after discount is 1850 USD.
If a student don’t want meals & accommodation facilities then fee for 300 hr AYTTC would be 1550 USD.
Live dates ( 2018- 2019 )
- 19th Nov 2018 to 17th Dec 2018
- 15th Jan 2019 to 12th Feb 2019
- 16th Feb 2019 to 16th March 2019
- 20th March 2019 to 16th April 2019
- 23th April 2019 to 21st May 2019
- 2nd July 2019 to 30th July 2019
- 3rd August 2019 to 31st Sept 2019
- 4th Sept 2019 to 2nd Oct 2019
- 7th Oct 2019 to 4th Nov 2019
- 8th Nov 2019 to 5th Dec 2019
- 9th Dec 2019 to 6th Jan 2020
Courses Registration Fees 200 USD + 10 USD Handling Fee
Shatkarma accessory (Cleansing techniques),Deposit instructions and details will send to you on your acceptation. Payment methods (Bank transfer /pay pal/western union).
The rest of the payment will be payable on admission day.
Including With The Course :
- Ayurveda &Yoga course material
- One note book,
- One day out tour to nearby location
- Ayurveda pulse diagnostic consultation with our Ayurveda doctor
- Private room with attached bath
- Ayurveda & Yogic meals three time a day
- 2- 3 time herbal tea
- Yoga alliance certificate
Terms and Conditions: Please Read Carefully
Refund Policy: Deposited fee is non refundable, but it is transferable to another upcoming training course.
At least 90 % of attendance of student is compulsory for doing the course.
Tamsik food like Non veg food, smoking, drinking any form of alcohols is restricted in yoga school.
We have limited seats available for short term yoga courses and retreats, therefore, booking in advance is highly recommended.
Daily schedule is subject to change depending on conditions.
If you have any questions related to Registration, Payment, Visa or any other query about our Ayurveda Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, please contact us at: Ayuskama Ayurveda Rishikesh email : firstname.lastname@example.org