Yoga Course Content for AYTTC
Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus Contents
1. Yoga philosophy
Covering the back ground of Yoga, Pantanjali’s 8 Limbs to the Path of Enlightenment, Ayurveda &Yogic lifestyle(based on four principle of Yogachara-ahara,achar a,vihara & vichara) and include ethics for the Yoga teacher. Ayurveda & traditional texts ( Yoga sutra of Patanjali,Samkhya philosophy,Charka samhita, Bhagvada Gita etc.)
2. History of Yoga
Yoga- It’s Origins, Sacred Texts of Yoga, Branches of Yoga ,Yoga & Buddhism etc
- You will be introduce to the authentic asna in more comfortable way in the supervision of Yogacharya. Yogic postures comprise four hours of the daily schedule.
- Covering the learning of technique, training and practice. Includes principle of instruction, demonstration, observation, assisting/ correcting. Conscious training in concentration.
4. Shatkarma & Panchakarma Shatkarma (Yogic way of detoxification)
- jala Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Dhauti (Vamana)
5. Panhakarma (Ayurvedic way of detoxification)
• Vamana karma (Therapeutic emesis)
- Virechana karma (Therapeutic purgation)
- Anuvasana vasti (Oil/ unctuous enema)
- Asthapana vasti (Decoction based enema)
- Nasya karma (Nasal administration of medicaments).
6. Priciple of Morden Ayurveda / Anatomy & physiology for Yoga
- Covering both the understanding of conventional anatomy and physiology(bodily system, organs etc.) and Ayurveda physiology (kosha, prana, chakras, nadis etc.
- An in depth study of posture, alignment, energetic and health benefits, adjustments, and modification.
There are a variety of different methods for developing a successful meditation practice you will experience during this course.
Developing your skills as a meditation teacher is an important part of filling your classes with rich meaningful content. The power of meditation is significant.
8. Pranayama ( Yogic breathing ) & Mantra chanting
- Learn the science of Yogic way of breathing for balancing your prana energy.
- Feel the dynamic resonance of Vedic mantra chanting.