200 Hrs Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Ayuskama Ayur Yoga school offers Yoga Alliance registered 200 Hrs Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh, India
AYTTC 200Hrs (Ayurveda Yoga teacher training course) is unique course for those student who want to study Ayurveda & Yoga together in an traditional way, it’s an intensive course include both Yoga & Ayurveda theory & practical session. In this course you will study how we can combine Yoga & Ayurveda in therapeutic way, learn to balance & transform yourself with traditional Ayurveda & Yoga techniques. This Yoga teacher training course is organized by professional Yoga guru and Ayurvedacharya. After completion of this course students will get two certificate one for Yoga teacher & another for one month Ayurveda course. Ayuskama Rishikesh offer Ayurveda & yoga teacher training courses and Ayurveda & yoga retreats internationally, and is registered under the Indian state Government.
Preview Syllabus for Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course(AYTTC) 200Hrs
- Learning different styles of yoga techniques like-traditional Patanjali, Hatha, Astanga Yoga ,Kundalini Yoga , Shivananda & Vinyasa etc.
- Basic principle of Ayurveda
- Pancha Mahabhuta Concept
- Tridosha Concept( vata, pitta. Kapha)
- Concept of Sapta Dhatu (Body Elements)
- Concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- Concept of Srotas (Body Channels)
- Concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- Concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract)
- Concept of Prakruti (Body Constitution)
- Concept of Vikurti
- Concept of ama(metabolic toxins)
- Benefits of Pranayama and Prana vata, techniques of breathing ,Bandhas, Yogic Shatkriya/Shatkarma (Yogic way for cleaning), Panchakarma (detoxification technique)
- Techniques of meditation & different type of meditation, OM meditation etc& mantra recitation.
- Introduction of Chakaras , Marma, Kundalini,Nadis, Bandha and Mudras and with the benefits.
- Hata yoga pradipika & Patanjali Yoga Sutra, charka smhita
- Yoga & Ayurveda philosophy(eight Limbs of Ashtanga-yoga).
- Ayurveda & yogic way of life style management.
- Concept of Ayurveda, nutrition and the satvic diet.
- Ayurveda Yoga therapy according to the disease.
- Knowledge of modern anatomy & physiology for yoga
- Teaching yoga practice for perfection & self confidence
Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training (AYTTC 200Hrs) Daily Schedule
- 06.30 to 08.00 AM – Hatha Yoga
- 08:00 to 09:00 AM – Pranayama (Monday to Thursday) Meditation- (Friday to Saturday)
- 09:00 to 09:45 AM – Breakfast
- 09:45 to 10:45 AM – Yoga Philosophy
- 10:45 to 11:45 PM – Body Alignment Class
- 11:45 to 12:00 PM – Mantra chanting
- 01:00 PM – Lunch time
- 02:30 to 04:30 PM – Ayurveda class (theory & practical session)
- 04:30 to 05:30 PM – Anatomy & Physiology, according to Ayurveda and Yoga (Monday to Thursday)
- 05:30 to 06:30 PM – Hatha Yoga self-practice
- 07:30 PM – Dinner
- 09:00 PM – Lights Off
Note: Class time can be changeable depends on season.