Ayurveda Marma Therapy Course
Ayurveda Marma therapy is for balancing the prana energy & removing the blockage of energy in your body. Marma therapy is a ancient Indian practice which focuses on the manipulation of subtle energy (prana) in the body for the purposes of supporting the healing process.Marma therapy is based on the utilization of vital points in the body which are considered to be access points to body, mind, and consciousness.
This gentle treatment creates an opportunity to experience powerful and dynamic transformation at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level by building a positive link with the unconscious mind. Many a times, people are not able to go outside their ‘comfort zone’. They think they have absolute limitations. After Marma is done, they can start taking positive risks.
This program enables you to :
- Understand the Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Perform Body constitution examination
- Determine appropriate massage therapies for common health concerns and knowledge of common massage oils.
- Perform Abhyanga (Ayurveda oil massage)
- Know about marma (107 Vital points ) of human body
- Yoga & Marma-know about chakaras, nadi & prana
- Practical session of marma therapy.
Therapeutic value of Marma Theraphy :-
Marma is beneficial for many conditions, including the following:
- Muscular and joint pain
- Frozen joints
- Muscular strain
- Respiratory conditions
- Digestion and elimination problems
- Nervous system disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- General aging problems
- Glandular tissues
- Anxiety and depression
- Stress response, fears and phobias
- Confusion, memory loss and mental focus
- Low energy and fatigue
- Breaking through limited belief systems.
Eligibility: No prior Ayurvedic knowledge required.
Duration: One week (six days a week)
12000 INR (without food & accommodation)
19000 INR (with food & accommodation) prior booking is recommended.
Live date for this course:
- 16th Jan 2017
- 23th Jan 2017
- 30th Jan 2017
- 6th Feb 2017
- 13th Feb 2017
- 20th Feb 2017
- 27th Feb 2017
- 6th March 2017
- 13th March 2017
- 20th March 2017
- 27th March 2017
- 3rd April 2017
- 10th April 2017