Ayurveda Marma Therapy Course
Ayurveda Marma therapy is for balancing the prana energy & removing the blockage of energy in your body. Marma therapy is a ancient Indian practice which focuses on the manipulation of subtle energy (prana) in the body for the purposes of supporting the healing process. Marma therapy is based on the utilization of vital points in the body which are considered to be access points to body, mind, and consciousness.
This gentle treatment creates an opportunity to experience powerful and dynamic transformation at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level by building a positive link with the unconscious mind. Many a times, people are not able to go outside their ‘comfort zone’. They think they have absolute limitations. After Marma is done, they can start taking positive risks.
Eligibility: No prior Ayurvedic knowledge required.
Duration: Ten days ( Two & half hr class)
20000 INR (without food & accommodation)
31000 INR (with food & accommodation) prior booking is recommended.
This program enables you to :
- Understand the Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Perform Body constitution examination
- Determine appropriate massage therapies for common health concerns and knowledge of common massage oils.
- Perform Abhyangam (Ayurveda oil massage)
- Know about marma (107 Vital points ) of human body
- Yoga & Marma-know about chakaras, nadi & prana
- Practical session of marma therapy.
Therapeutic value of Marma Theraphy :-
Marma is beneficial for many conditions, including the following:
- Muscular and joint pain
- Frozen joints
- Muscular strain
- Respiratory conditions
- Digestion and elimination problems
- Nervous system disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- General aging problems
- Glandular tissues
- Anxiety and depression
- Stress response, fears and phobias
- Confusion, memory loss and mental focus
- Low energy and fatigue
- Breaking through limited belief systems.
Live date for this course:
- 1st Feb 2018 to 10th Feb 2018
- 19th Feb 2018 to 28th Feb 2018
- 1st March 2018 to 10th March 2018
- 19th March 2018 to 28th March 2018
- 2nd April 2018 to 11th April 2018
- 16th April 2018 to 25th April 2018
- 1st May 2018 to 10th May 2018
- 14th May 2018 to 23rd May 2018