People behind Ayuskama
Dr. Vinod Kumar
B.A.M.S, M.D.U (Rohtak), Dip. In Panchakarma (Kerala), Ayurveda consultant & Panchakarma specialist
Dr. Vinod Kumar has completed his B.A.M.S. from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak (H.R) India in the year 1998. After that, he took advanced training in Keralian Panchkarma Treatments from Anoop Ayurveda Hospital, Kollam, Kerala under the guidance of Dr. Unnikrishnan. Dr. Vinod Kumar has 13 years of experience of teaching (Ayurveda & Yoga philosophy, anatomy & physiology for yoga studies) & an Ayurveda consultant & Panchakarma Specialist with different assignments in Ayurveda hospitals.
- Worked as an Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Civil Hospital, Bhiwani, Haryana
- Worked as Resident Ayurvedic Medical officer in Anoop Ayurvedic Nursing Home, Kovalam, Kerala.
- Worked as an Ayurveda & Panchakarma consultant in Shri Kayakalp Aryavaidyashala, Janakpuri, New Delhi.
- Worked as an Ayurveda & Panchakarma consultant in SPA division of Ranjit’s Svaasa Heritage Resorts, Amritsar Punjab.
- Worked as Ayurveda & Panchakarma consultant in Age Veda Spa (Baidyanath Group) in Hotel
B.A.M.S / Yoga Instructor
Dr. Neetu Singh was born at Haridwar a holy city situated in the north part of India. She is an Ayurveda doctor & Yoga teacher. She has completed her Ayurveda degree( B.A.M.S). from Gurukul Khanpur of Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana, India in 2003. She did YIC (Yoga Instructor Course) from SVYASA university Bangalore India & one year Post Graduate Diploma in yoga from Dev Sanskriti university, Haridwar, India. She belongs to traditional Ayurveda family. Dr. Neetu Singh teaches Hatha yoga, Shivananda yoga, Ashtanga, Vinyasa yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda & yoga philosophy etc. She has also studied the Vedas, Vedanta, the Upanishads and the Bhavda Gita.
Dr. Neetu is a multi-faceted personality, an expert in the field of Therapeutic Yoga& Ayurveda. The primary focus of her teaching is to apply a holistic approach to healing her clients through a combination of Therapeutic Yoga, Diverse Meditation techniques, Mantra and Mudras.
Her goal is spread yoga and spirituality,Ayurveda and harmony, love, peace and stress free living all over the world.
Yogi Satpal Rawat…..Yogacharya
Began my yogic training with Shivananda traditional of yoga while completing a residential training program as Shivananda Ashram in Rishikesh India.
Post graduate in Yogic Diploma and has worked a long way while practicing yoga in the city of Rishikesh.
Teaching yoga since last 10 years and has taught a variety of group from all over the world. and also done certain spiritual tours at the different place in India.
My teaching is more focused on using body alignment and the breathing techniques to bring about the fundamental transformation in the psychic States. Using Various pranayama as a tool to effect the body n prepare for meditation.
Ours visiting faculties
- Dr. Neetu Singh B.A.M.S, YIC (Bangalore), Yoga Instructor & Ayurveda Wellness Expert
- Dr. Sanjay Chauhan M.S (Gen. Surgery )
- Dr. Tarun Gupta B.A.M.S, (D.U), Dip. In Panchakarma (Kerala)
- Dr. Rani Guputa B.A.M.S, M.D( Ay), Institute of Medical Sciences (B.H.U), Consultant Gynecologist & Infertility Specialist